CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Surprise

We are having a baby!

Yep if you have not heard we are having a baby we are so excited by this surprise! After three positive pregnancy test we finally agreed that we are having a baby! It was 1 o'clock in the morning when i told john i should take a test so we did and it came out with a weak positive so then we decided to go over to my work and have them draw my blood just to make sure and sure enough it was positive, then the next morning i took another one just to make sure and yep it was positive again! We never thought that we would be the ones to have a positive pregnancy test but i guess everything happens for a reason we are very glad it happened to us and that a new baby is the biggest blessing. I guess it is the water that i did not stay away from but, I am excited especially because two of my best friends are pregnant too! I estimate that I am about six weeks along now, so i will be due around September 25Th!

4 comments:

The Smith's said...

yay!! I am so excited! I wish i was preggo with you! But I can always catch up when you're on your second! haha I miss you lets hang out soon!! Congrats!!

tippy said...

CONGRADULATIONS!! Yeah Alex that is so exciting!! I am way excited for you and John. Congrats!

Tatton said...

How exciting!!! You're a little over a month behind me.

The Smith's said...

I just read the comment I wrote you and look now I am pregnant with you just like I wanted!!