CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Doctor Doctor


So I have not found a doctor that i want to go with and it is making me a little nervous what if I am just being to picky? I am about seven weeks and your suppose to see your doc at least by nine or ten weeks so if any one knows of any good doctors please please let me know..... But anyways my pregnancy is doing good I have not had any morning sickness I have been a little nauseated and am always so very tired but i guess that is all part of the process! I just can not wait to find out what we are having, that is probably the hardest part of this whole pregnancy thing! I will keep you posted on what is happening with this baby in my belly!!

1 comments:

Tatton said...

Hurray for not throwing up!!! That's my motto. There are a lot of great MD's at our work. But if you have different insurance I know Maria loves her OB and it's through IHC I think. Let me know who insurance is through and I'm sure everyone at work can help you fine a fantastic Dr.