CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Husband Tag!

Why I love my man tag...

What is your husband’s name? John Thomas Butte

How long have you been married? 1 year and 3 months

How long did you date? for 5 years

How old is he? 24

Who eats more sweets? We both like to eat sweets I like candy and john likes cookies!

Who said I love you first? Alex did

Who is taller? John is I am a shrimp!

Who can sing the best? NEITHER of us

Who is smarter? John he knows something about everything!

Who does the laundry? We both do

Who pays the bills? John does i can not manage money!

Who mows the lawn? Neither of us do! but when we do get a lawn john will do it!

Who cooks dinner? John does he is the best cook!

Who drives? We both do but i like when john drives so i can take a nap!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Alex because she does not care if she is wrong or not!

Who kissed who first? John kissed me first after our circus date!

Who asked who out first? John asked me out on a date to a haunted house

Who wears the pants? Depends on the situation but mostly John!

I am tagging Everyone!

The rules for this tag: answer questions about your spouse, list names of people you are tagging in your post, and then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged.

0 comments: