CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Woods Cross High School

Woods Cross 2004

Woods Cross 2004

Fill this out about your high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be. Re-post with the name of your high school and graduating year.

1. Did you marry someone from your high school? Yes! My high school sweet heart John
2. Did you car pool to school? Yes most mornings, clint would come get me and so would John
3. What kind of car did you have? A 1985 toyota carolla and a 92 ford taurus!
4. What kind of car do you drive now? Depends on the day a mercury cougar, ford focus, chevy avalanche or a jeep cherokee!
5. It's Friday night...where are you (then)?With John or my friend taya and clint and jordie
6. It's Friday night...where are you (now)? Out to dinner or chilling with the family and friends.
7. What kind of job did you have in high school? Subway and bird world!
8. What do you do now? I work at Jordan Valley Hospital as a CNA
9. Were you a party animal? Still Am!
10. Were you considered a flirt? No I was in a serious relationship all through high school.
11. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope
12. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
13. Can you sing the fight song? no I can't remember it.
14. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Ferrin! I miss her! this summer she came into the hospital and had surgery and i took care of her!!!
15. Where did you sit during lunch? We always went out to lunch
16. What was your school's full name? Woods Cross High School
17. What was your school mascot? Wood the Wildcat
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yeah I loved my Sophmore year the most!
19. What do you remember about graduation? That i was so proud of my self for graduating and most of my family was there!
20. Who did you take to prom Senior year? John Butte, now my husband!
21. Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion? Hecck YES I would like to see everyone and what they are up to.
24. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes! as much as i can we all are so busy with our own lives though! We all just got together last weekend. I love those girlies!

Okay-now it's your turn. What do you remember? I tag every one that reads this post.

0 comments: