CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Very bad no good day!

Today has been a day of hell first of all john woke up and had a sore throat and a fever so i called the doctor but he was not available so we had to find a new doctor that would be able to get him in we did not want to go to an insta care because the co-pay would be $75 and for a doctor visit it is just $15 so i called around finally found one taking new patients she was luckily very nice!

Then I was suppose to get my hair done at two thirty and i was on my way and my little brothers school calls and says you need to come pick him up from school because his older siblings have left him (my mom was at work) so i was only a mile or so away and it was snowing like the dickens, so the traffic was heavy so i decieded to turn around in a church parking lot and i got stuck in my little bad tires car!, so i had to call john who was on his way to the doctor appointment to come and pull me out of the snow i was sitting there for a half hour waitin for my hero to come and save me! It was so stupid of me to pull into that stupid parking lot anyways! I never made it to get my ugly hair done so now I am super angry about that because i know she is busy until next month.

Then later we can not find our keys to the red car (only have one set of keys) that has some christmas presents in it for our family Christmas party tomorrow that i need to wrap! We searched every where for them and can not find them i cleaned up our messy room hoping they would be under all the clothes nope no luck. So i decided to just go to the store and just re buy the stuff i already bought and take the other stuff back when we can open the car, as i was getting ready to leave i noticed that my wallet is not in my purse it is gone too! so it is 3:30 A.M. and still can not find neither one of them.
I am so upset i could cry...

well thank you for listening to me vent about my very bad no good day!

3 comments:

Jordie Baxter said...

oh Friend, I am so sorry you had such a bad day! I love you and if you need any help just let me know!!

tippy said...

Alex!! Hi oh my gosh I didn't know you had a blog! :) Other then you bad day :( How are you?

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

That sounds like you didn't have a good day at all! Im sorry! And yes I do remember New Years that one year, that was fun! We hung out at the hotel in Woods Cross. Did you come back to the hotel after eating at Dees? My bro (he worked there) took all the bedding and put it in the tub and filled it up with water. GOOD TIMES!!