CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Moving out....




So as some of you may know John and I have decided to move in with my mom for a couple of months to save money to be able to buy a house. we do not have much of a savings account any more so hopefully we will be able to get some money back in there too! LOL I am kind of sad we are moving we have had so many great times at our town house we have lived there for a little over to years that was John and I first home together alot of memories have been made there, but i am kind of glad that we are moving out because it just was to small and i hate the kitchen, hate hate the kitchen! Plus I get to be close to my mom again which I am happy about because she lives so far away from me I do not get to see her very often, plus i get to see my little brothers and sisters YAY they are just so much fun sometimes they can also be little sh*ts but i still love them!




So we are having a Halloween/Moving party Saturday the 25th around nine thirty if anyone would like to come and share your memories!! LOL

1 comments:

Kyle and Reesie said...

Hey Alex! How are you? I am so glad you have a blog, now I can keep up with what you are doing! The picture at the bottom of you guys at your wedding is gorgeous! You look absolutely beautiful! Anyway we are doing so well, it has been such an amazing experience being here and being with my little boy all the time. I miss all you guys and am looking forward to seeing you, but definitely not excited to come back to work. It will be really hard to not be with my boy again. Hope everything is going well for you, good luck with the move!