CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

The BEST girls anyone could ask for!


Can i just tell you that i love these girls so much. These Girls and I have been friends since junior High we have had so many great times together and we are still friends, we all have been there for one another. If anything ever happens to one of us we are there to support the other. These girls have been there for me through so much i do not know how i would ever repay them for all the great things they do for me! These girls, all have been a great inspiration to me they are so respectful of ones feelings they are so smart and pretty and have so much going on for them they can do anything that they set their minds to. I do not know what i would do if i ever lost one of these girls as my friend.


So i just wanted to thank all of you for everything you do for me i love you girls with all my heart and i will always be there for you if you ever need anything.

1 comments:

The Smith's said...

Oh Alex I just love you girl!! I'm so glad we have stayed friends for all these years! I know I can always depend on you!! Love you lots!!