CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

long time since I've done this!!


And what a better day to do it then Gracies 2nd birthday!

She is getting so big so fast it makes me sad but i love watching her grow everyday she is so funny i love spending time with her all day I just love her so much she is so stinkin cute when she wants to be i love when she cuddles with me in the mornings best part of waking up! She can also be a lil stinker and so sassy!
And as of now i am 37 weeks prego and so ready to have this baby girl, this pregnancy has been one wild ride for me I am so ready to meet my new baby girl she does not have a name as of now we are still trying to decide we both like the name charlee but are not very sure about it I like Lillian but john does not like it so we need to come with some new names ASAP! these braxton hicks or contractions or what ever they that I've had for the past couple days really need to stop or put me into labor that would be amazing! so come on baby and let mommy hold you in her arms!

0 comments: