CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

week before halloween




So I have not been doing a great job at posting but tonight i will! LOL Last Saturday was our Halloween party it was way fun but definitely a busy day we had my cousin Colter's birthday party to go to in the morning then i had to stop by my friends baby shower and then finally arrived home to get ready for my jewelry party that was alot of fun can i just say that i love jewelery. Lia Sophia is my new addiction! plus we had our Halloween party right after that wow what a night that was it was alot fun everyone had some cute costumes!, John and I dressed up as Adam and Eve it was so funny, John looked so hot! we got a little crazy that night drank a little too much was hatin the next day but still a fun filled day and night!

pictures soon!